You can cancel your order for any item sold by Noble Apiaries LLC before 1:00 PM (PST) on the day following the on-line purchase for a $40 administrative handling fee. However there are certain exceptions in which refunds are no longer applicable:
- We can not cancel orders that have already entered the packaging or shipping process by the request of the customer. An example might be a customer who requests their shipment be sent ASAP and it has entered our packaging or shipping process.
- Any order placed with a requested ship date less than one week from the placement of the order is not eligible for cancellation. This may often be the case with queen or packages depending on how late it is in the bee season.
If you are no longer eligible or not eligible for cancellation and you still must cancel or change the ship date of your order you can make a request stating your circumstances. If your cancellation request is granted, additional fees may apply.
All cancellations that are eligible for cancellation must be made by email at: email@example.com All cancellations require your name, phone,email, the order number and specific products that you want to cancel. You can get this information from the invoice emailed to you after making your order.
Refunds from Cancellations: In most cases, we'll issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 7 business days of receiving your email notice of cancellation. All cancellations must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org If you paid by check, it will take longer for you to receive the refund.
Refunds and Additional Charges from Change of Orders: Refunds or charges from approved change of orders will take place within 90 days after approval. They are delayed because of the business of the bee season itself. The charge or refund will be either in the form of the original charge or another method such as a check. Change of Orders must be submitted using the following Change of Order Form.
- Food Items:Food items are not eligible for return or refund.
- Pollen Substitute: Unopened packages of pollen substitute must be returned within 10 days of purchase. A 15% restocking fee will apply.
- Grafting and Mating Nuc Products: Non used products may be returned within 10 days of purchase with a 15% restocking fee.
Bee-ing Present Upon Arrival: It is recommended that you have someone available to receive your order upon delivery. There is no way of determining where UPS will place your order if no one is present upon delivery. Sometimes they place things on a porch or by a front door. The weather can affect the survivability of your order.
Examine Immediately Your Shipment Upon Delivery: Package Bees and Queens should be examined immediately upon arrival. Problems with package bees must be reported the same day of delivery. Queen orders must be reported within two hours of the posted tracking delivery time. There is a higher delivery risk for queens, particularly small orders of queens. If there is a problem with your order in any shape, form, or mater then you can report it at: www.packagebeesforsale.com/problem.php. You will need your order number which can be found on the emailed invoice if you provided us your email upon check out. If you are having difficulty locating you number then contact us. In addition to filling out the form it is recommended you call us immediately since sometimes there are solutions to extend the survivability of your order.
The replacement of any product is at the discretion of Noble Apiaries LLC.
- Thank you.
Notice: We do provide your contact information to the shipping provider for your product so that they can contact you during delivery if it is necessary.